How hair transplant cost is calculated by surgeons?

kellyjo

Hair transplant cost is a major factor to be considered by hair loss patients when they decide to get the treatment or not from a hair transplant clinic. They try hair transplant cost at several clinics. The hair transplant surgeons generally quoted the cost on the basis of two aspects. First one is that they examine the hair loss on skin and quote the cost on basis of the time it takes to complete it. This type of hair transplant cost quotation is provided for those hair loss cases that are linked with FUE hair transplantation where low number of hair grafts are needed e.g. hair transplant on mustaches, eyebrows, eyelashes, and little bald areas on it.
Secondly, hair transplant cost in India on skin on head/beard etc where large areas of skin are to be transplanted by the surgeons, in such cases hair transplant cost is quoted on the basis of cost of per hair graft. The cost of per hair graft is then multiplied by the number of hair grafts that a surgeon transplanted on skin of a patient of hair loss to calculate the final cost. For example if 3000 hair grafts are transplanted, and the cost of a hair graft quoted is two dollars then the patient has to pay 6000 dollars plus some other minor expenses on medicines.
Hence you see how the cost is calculated. The surgeons collect hair grafts in small dishes of glass with a solution and count them one by one in the presence of the patient to make the cost estimation more transparent.

Hair transplantation is extremely expensive as for me, why not taking into account such an option like wig? Modern wigs are invisible and can boast with premium quality, just have a look at some luvme hair reviews to make sure of that.

Hi there! Thanks a lot for the thread and this interesting information here. I am sure that it will come in handy to me too. What do you think about something like these Women hair loss supplements, for example? I would like to learn more about such stuff, let me know please

Back