How Fast Is 3G Internet Speed

greybachelor

Can some body here comment on this if they have upgraded from 2G to 3G and have noted a significant increase in their internet speed. Is the speed of 3G internet enough to watch videos and live streaming without any glitch or distortion.

Another reason i am asking this is because i have to use Skype frequently for video calls and so i want to know how fast is 3G internet in terms of speed and can it be used for conference calls or video calls of good quality.

Lots of questions on a single thread :p
i) Yes. I have upgraded from 2G to 3G. I fave noted that there is a definite increase in my internet speed. I checked the change by having an internet speed test from ScanMySpeed.com
ii) yes. The speed of 3G internet is enough to watch videos and live streaming without any glitch or distortion.
iii) You can definitely use Skype with 3G internet speed.
iv) It can be definitely used for conference calls or video calls of good quality.

By my own experience, Ya, 3g is pretty fast. We can watch live streaming and youtube without any glitch.

Can some body here comment on this if they have upgraded from 2G to 3G and have noted a significant increase in their internet speed. Is the speed of 3G internet enough to watch videos and live streaming without any glitch or distortion.

Another reason i am asking this is because i have to use Skype frequently for video calls and so i want to know how fast is 3G internet in terms of speed and can it be used for conference calls or video calls of good quality.

Lots of questions on a single thread :p
i) Yes. I have upgraded from 2G to 3G. I fave noted that there is a definite increase in my internet speed. I checked the change by having an internet speed test
ii) yes. The speed of 3G internet is enough to watch videos and live streaming without any glitch or distortion.
iii) You can definitely use Skype with 3G internet speed.
iv) It can be definitely used for conference calls or video calls of good quality.
Know About IFSD Code Indian Bank
The Indian Financial System Code (also known as IFSC) is a 11 character code for identifying the bank and branch which an account is held. The IFSC code is used both by the NEFT, RTGS and IMPS finance transfer systems.

National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) is a nation-wide system that facilitates individuals, firms and corporates to electronically transfer funds from any bank branch to any individual, firm or corporate having an account with any other bank branch in the country. NEFT transfers are also referred as e-cheques as the funds are not transferred in real-time and the funds are settled in batches.
visit:Mobile tracker, Trace mobile number location, vehicle location Tracker, on google maps, India, find std code, pincode, ISD code, trace landline phone number, Cell phone caller in India, PR Checker, love calculator, name, find, lost, circle, India | M

Back