How does backlinks affect our keyword rankings?

According to me, If you have one backlink, which you got from a high authority website, is nothing but a high authority website is giving information to their visitors about your products or services. In such a way, if how many quality websites link your website, you will get that many backlinks, nothing but referring your website to their visitors. Your website traffic will be increased, and you will be top on SERPs.

Backlinks are very important to get high rank in Google search engine.Low quality backlinks low rank of your website on the other hand quality backlinks will promote your business and keyword ranking.

These days, keyword ranking is basically depend on quality content of the site and backlinks. Search engines use backlinks to know the popularity of the sites over internet. Search engines believe on "Good sites refer to good sites and bad sites refer to bad sites". philosophy. Therefore webmasters focus on same niche and good sites during creating backlinks. Dofollow and Nofollow tags play important role in backlinks. If a good site backlinks to your site with dofollow attribute means good site is suggesting search engines to follow your site on the other hand if nofollow attribute is used means good site linked to your site but not suggesting to follow your site. Now, it depends upon search engines that it follow your site or not.

methods for getting backlink for a site are:
1) there are various online directories avaailbale where you can submit your website in the proper category (these directories aloow 3 types of links : i) free ii) reciprocal iii) paid inclusion.
I suggest you to go for free inclusion whereever possible
Paid inclusion should be done only if the directory has good page rank otherwise its waste of mony
Reciprocal links are of no use as google doesnt give weightage to them.
2) also post the details of your website in classifieds which is a better and quick ways to generate backlinks.
3) Article marketing is also a good way to generate quality backlinks.
4) Use social networking websites and create your profile and participate in discussions and q&a there, it will also help you increase backlinks.
you can also hire experts from SEOclerks.

Back