How Do You Earn Online

Jel

I am a freelance writer and I do a variety of things to earn online. I write for content sites, and I ghost write for clients, via content sites like Hire Writers, and I write for private clients. I also proofread and edit and write blog posts, and use Fiverr to advertise my gigs. I have a disability and a serious illness which stops me from working, however I am able to work at home if I choose and still qualify for disability payment, so I have decided that it is what I do now. So glad I decided to make earning an income at home my career. What do you guys do to earn online, if you do?

Well, I've not really made any money online. Totally not true, the ones I made I was unable to cash them. However, I'm looking towards monetizing my sites via advertisements. That's the only way I love to make money online.

I have a website for a specific videogame that I manage. It's doing fairly well and manages to rake in a couple hundred dollars a month. I also take part in various surveys offered to me via email. By no means is it a way to "get rich quick", but it is nice to have some extra money on the side.

Yeah the get rich quick scenario doesn't exist hey? Making a solid income from my blogs is where I am headed eventually. I will always write and once I get a few books written, then it will be time to concentrate on my sites. It's also a big reason why I joined up here as I am not great with tech stuff, and I am going to need to learn how to properly monetize my sites and all about domain names and hosting, stuff like that. As for my writing, that will always be my first love.

I make money online via the following methods:

- Freelance writing.
- Articles for shared revenue sites.
- Charging to update sites/blogs.
- Paid forum post and blog comments.

I also run some blogs and make money from them in the following ways:

- Sponsored posts.
- Paid guest posts.
- Private advertising.
- Ads from ad networks.
- Text links.

I also invest some of my income into micro loan sites and receive a nice bit of passive income from that. :)

I earn money online by creating backlinks for the clients by using various techniques like social media marketing,various Off page SEO techniques like social bookmarking,social n/w profiling,forum and blog commenting because these are the techniques which helps to get traffic and high PR in very less time.

I have had a lot of trouble getting Adsense approved, so I am going to be looking into other ways to monetize my blog. I am also looking at writing a series of short e-books to give away and start building an email list, plus fans for my fan page on FB and Twitter followers.

I work as a social media marketer where I promote articles on Facebook, Twitter, Google and etc. That is how I earn money online.

I earn via contextual ads at my site, blog post writing at my site for sponsors,referring people via my site to free money opps companies that are legit (I do them myself as well), I sell home crafted items, & I get free swag to review at my site that I do not have to buy. I love it. I also work for another web site based out of NYC as a very lightly paid Mod online.

Just an update, I have recently picked up a couple of private clients and these were people who wanted to guest post on one of my blogs, so perhaps for those looking around to pick up few clients; put the word out that you are looking for people to guest post. It could work. I posted on their blogs too and they must have been impressed with my work as they contacted me to write for them, and I have been doing work every so often for them ever since. I am also doing really well at Hire Writers, I can make $10 in a few hours there, and I am hoping to increase those figures. Anyway just though I would share this information.

There are many legitimate ways to make money online.You can earn through internet by writing blogs,articles,ad-sense,affiliate marketing and other such ways.I work from my home and will share my experience.I have been into online business for the past few years,I do reselling business with Goresellers.com ,I chose this business because there was no way to get scammed if we found a legit reselling company.It is very easy to make a good turnover because the cost for each service is fixed by reseller and also it has a fixed commissioned pay for each sale.The customer service and payment is handled by the reselling company and hence I just have to promote the services.

I am not working yet, just reading related information and checking for some useful tips and advices. I loved different writing contests at college and helped my friends to write essays, but never seriously thinking about earning this way. Now I am going to become one of working mommas and finally to take advantage of my writing skills, here's just an excellent article on this topic by the way workingmother.com/freelance-writing-jobs-why-is-it-good-option-for-mothers . The biggest pros of this kind of jobs are flexible schedule, abundance of work online and self education.

Last edited:
Back