How do you build 50 backlinks daily?

Dont target quantity of links, Build quality links.

50 crap links per day -> High Risk anytime
1 Quality Related Link per day -> Long time rank and sit on No 1 99% safe

Very well reply, according to me it is one of the most professional reply on this forum for explain in the best possible way. I am also agree with chinomoreno, If you want to create a backlink for your site then you must search same or relevant niche sites to generating quality backlinks.

Most have suggested forum posting to get 50 backlinks a day, I've read multiple arctiles indicating that forum posting is easily seen as spam by google..
Im curious if most of you guys stay mostly with forum posting (and if it has a positive effect on your SEO) or if there are other daily activities you do to build quality backlinks

you can get 50 backlinks by social bookmarking and forum activity but i suggest to get backlink from relevant niche site.

Thanks! I assume social bookmarking isnt scalable, but something i definetley need to do. My niche does appear to have many authoritative backlinks that are currently within reach, so am trying alternatives.

social bookmarking and profile crations is a best way to build links maintain 1:1 ratio of follow and no follow links

Back