How do i promote my website in social media?

How to promote business through social media

How to promote website through social meida takes time. Join facebook u tube and pintrist.

Then make post about your business on facebook and make sure to seo each post and article. Link to your business website and use seo links for good backlinks to your business.

Upload videos about your business and link back to your website in utube do same seo of title and links so you get free traffic from utube and facebook.

Upload images or products your business has on pinterest do the same seo of title and backlinks to your site. You can get free targeted traffic to your business website from social media and build free backlinks at the same time.

I usualy buy domain with paypal for business and website hosting that has keywords in them and is seo and make sure to register domain name longer than 1 year same goes for hosting buy website hosting for more than 1 year search engines think any site registered for 1 year will not be around for long time and is trying to get fast backlinks.

Last edited:
Make your profile on all social media websites and start taking part in the discussion in different groups there and then share your website link and take advantage of these social media sites to promote your sites.

Back