How do i add Photos on Facebook timeline?

sweetcorn

Adding photos on Facebook Wall pattern was easy. It was just a two click away process and the photos were uploaded successfully. I am unable to look through how i can upload photos on the timeline? Help needed asap . Please. :)

Adding photos on Facebook Wall pattern was easy. It was just a two click away process and the photos were uploaded successfully. I am unable to look through how i can upload photos on the timeline? Help needed asap . Please. :)

In your time line have 4 important fields at the top of the page such as "Status, Photo, place, and life event" Simply click Photo and upload whats u want and simply click share automatically photo will upload and shared.

If you are sharing an image url. simply by default it's showing status and place url simply automatically detect the image. Share it through online.
That's enough.

In your Facebook timeline if you find properly will see status upload option and besides of status option you will also see photo upload option, just click on that button you can upload photos very easily.

Its easy to add a new pics on Facebook there are option in there share,photo/vedio you can choose photo option and click browse the pics on your computer and easily upload it...

Back