how can i start my website

What did you use to design it with? If you are looking to develop the website yourself i recommend something simple like Weebly who can also host your site. If you're familiar with creating websites then wordpress is the best choice, however if you want someone else to build it for you then perhaps try posting in the marketplace as well:

EWD Marketplace

I fail to understand these one line discussions.

Anyways. I think what you need is a website hosting medium. If you dont want to invest look at the free website hosting providers and if you want to have something paid, then try out with some of them. Once you decide, you will need an FTP client (Filezilla) to upload the website on the webserver. Also, you will need to buy a domain name in case you wish to host it on paid servers.

depends on what type. if its a fan site or a site that you want to post fanfiction or pictures or something like that....you can get a website at

Try CityMax or Site Builder Designs, they have everything you need in building your own website: domain name registration or domain transfer, web hosting, web builder, site maintenance and email accounts...

Well, I guess you already have a web design made by yourself. Get a domain for your website depending on the kind of site you want. Pick your main keyword/s as your domain name, something like www(dot)yourdomainname(dot)com. And then get a hosting to get your site live online. There are a lot out there like hostgator. And then you use your web design as the look of your website. And then you start adding contents like pages and posts. Make sure that your site is user-friendly that any average computer user will be able to easily navigate from page to page.

You need to get a domain name and choose an web host and sign up for an account. You can check out tutorials that can help you with your campaign.

Nice reviews about to start a website.But web developers are know better about it because they websites more efficiently.They make parallax websites,dynamic website as by getting domain and server for the running of these websites.They work on different platforms like WordPress,Joomla,PHP My-admin etc for the starting of website and code different functions in it.However if you want to know in detail about Alexa Ranking,Your content and to rank the site so side a look on http://checkedsitelist.com.

Last edited:
Back