How Can I Promote Blog Using Digg

jimtoki

Can any body tell me steps from scratch and guide me how do i promote and market my blog on digg. I have not used any social medial marketing in past so do not have any idea how social media promotion works and how much potential (if there is any ? ) does social media have . I am specifically interested about marketing on Digg.

I have used Digg, but I don't think they accept blogs. If I'm not mistaking, I tried several times to submit a blog, but Digg would not accept it, but it accepted my articles I write. But here recently, it seems something weird is going on with Digg because now it won't allow me to even sign in to add a link. I'm not sure what's going on and just simply haven't taken the time to find out, but I really don't think they allow blogs.

Maybe what you could do is write an article and include a blog link within your article. Just make the link interesting enough that they will want to click on it while reading your article.

I hope this helps.

Do people still use Digg? I haven't been there in a while.

I still see Digg in the social media buttons on sites and I think my buttons on my blog default with a Digg share button so I would say yeah some people must.

I believe you have to submit the url of an article or a blog post, but it has been a while since I have looked at Digg. They may frown upon you submitting your own content too but not definite.

Submitting own blog link alone will create some problems. I think you should re-write with your original post then it will work better.

Back