How can I motivate myself to quit smoking?

As an athlete, I can say simply, do any kind of sport and believe after a workout you don’t want to smoke. I play football, I like to watch big matches and anadize the game. I can even make a sports bet on https://1xbet.expert/ and it will probably bring me income. As you can see, you can not only quit smoking, improve your health, but also make a profit from it. Think about it.

You know, I wanted to quit Smoking too and started using dab pen. Within a week I had completely disappeared thoughts about cigarettes and I began to feel dislike for tobacco smoke. By the way, vaping is not a frequent pleasure and I get relaxation only a few times a week. Although cigarettes I was Smoking every day and very many.

While your quitting it is vital you don’t surround yourself in social environments with other people who smoke. This will probably last for a few weeks while your implementing the methods in the guide above but after that you will be fine.

For me the best motivation was that very hot girls stopped looking at me.
I met my a girl and she turned to a fitness model. So I had to choose, whether I need a hot girl or a cigarette. The choice was obvious.
It took me about a month to quit smoking. I have no regrets at all

Have you tried some meds for it? I would like to recommend that you have a look at the service on eDrugStore.com for this purpose. I am sure that you will find some good and trusted pills like Chantix there. Good luck with it!

Back