how can do on-page for a website?

Well, deven75 you have a SEO company signature in your post and still you are asking how to do On page optimization.

I think everyone here is working in any seo company, It doesn't mean if we have some doubt, we can't ask about it. We are here for learn, discuss and share new things. I think no one is complete in seo field.

Add to that:
Keywords in domain names
keywords in page names
image title tags
image alt tags
domain age
time from now to the next renewal of domain registration

I think everyone here is working in any seo company, It doesn't mean if we have some doubt, we can't ask about it. We are here for learn, discuss and share new things. I think no one is complete in seo field.

Your question was "How to do on page for your website". This is a basic SEO question. As you said we are here to learn, discuss and share new things....right. So according to you, how to do on page is a new thing in SEO or it is so complicated that you need to discuss it. Don't just create a thread for the sole purpose of increasing your post count or getting back links.

Your question was "How to do on page for your website". This is a basic SEO question. As you said we are here to learn, discuss and share new things....right. So according to you, how to do on page is a new thing in SEO or it is so complicated that you need to discuss it. Don't just create a thread for the sole purpose of increasing your post count or getting back links.

Have you seen my full question read all it first, I am asking about ajax on-page seo not a simple website on-page. I think you are posting here without seeing full question just create a thread for increasing your post count.

Meta titles, descriptions, heading tag, unique content, inter linking, optimized images with alt tags, videos and good sitemap are on page activities to be done.

Back