How Can A Website Rank Well Without SEO

benbencom

My question to all fellow webmaster is that when ever we heard any statement from Google they always say to write interesting and unique content to rank well. My question is that even if there is a website with big number of well written unique content without even a single link pointing to it. Can this website rank high in Google without any SEO or any marketing effort at all just by creating content.

Tell me what do you think of it and if you have got any website which is ranking very high without any links to it or very few link to it ?

Your site has it's own purpose. I personally wouldn't make my site unbearable just for the sake of SEO. If a user searches for your content specifically they will find it. Everyone wants to be on the first page results but if someone doesn't find what they want they do continue to the following pages (at least I do). So I would say yes, you can rank high in Google SEO just for your content.

Last edited:
At the end of the day, if someone searches for Apples and your site sells Fish it doesn't matter how many ads you have - they're not gonna go to your website.

If your content is good and most informative then it would be visited by many online visitors. The content may have some links for further information in detail such as the wikipedia site. The content could not be perfect in itself, however, you could give reference of the sites to it. You content should be so perfect that sites like wikipedia give your site's link as a reference on their site.

Yes you can pick any sector or industry you will be see many of the website who never does seo and getting rank... It because of the domain authority and page authority they have..

A very good example you can pick any old domain may be 8-10 years old and check their page rank it will show you always above 2.

Secondly sites like wikipedia, it never does seo but its always there at top of the result because they serve with good and informative content..

Cheers...

you can ping them using webmaster account, this is option added by google called it as render i think, once you added a new page on your site or on your client site, you can choose add and render option to add new pages, once it is render it will add otherwise it will show error

Yes it’s possible that you can generate more traffic without SEO but kindly remember that the necessity of SEO for your Brand is much more than only gathering traffic. SEO can make your Brand perfect with quality inputs along with targeted traffic. But yes it’s a nice post with some information that can be helpful for all of us.

Back