Hotmail Outlook- Like or dislike?

sweetcorn

What are your comments about the outlook which has been recently introduced? Is it more like hotmail or does it hav e features different from that of hotmail? Secondly which one is easier to understand and use?

Well, I was using hotmail before outlook, but I really didn't use my hotmail for anything outstanding other than sending mails. And that's the same thing, I've been using outlook for. So, I can't really state differences in terms of features.

However, I've always loved my hotmail for it's simplicity which outlook has made even better with it's very simple and neat outlook. Truth, is no one needs all the fabulousity synonymous to most other public email services.

IMHO, outlook is more easier to use, and faster.

Never really liked Hotmail once Gmail came along, although I do like the redesign, also known as Outlook. I got my full name as my outlook email so that's pretty cool too.

I was never blown away by the design of Gmail or even Yahoo, so it's Hotmail for me. I am over the moon that they upgraded to Outlook which I used to use when I worked for the Government a few years ago, so I am totally used to the software and have always loved it. So it is pretty clear now that Hotmail will be where most of my email accounts will be located as it's so much better now with Outlook.

I was never blown away by the design of Gmail or even Yahoo, so it's Hotmail for me. I am over the moon that they upgraded to Outlook which I used to use when I worked for the Government a few years ago, so I am totally used to the software and have always loved it. So it is pretty clear now that Hotmail will be where most of my email accounts will be located as it's so much better now with Outlook.

My work email is through Outlook, which I like a lot and my non-work emails are gmail and yahoo. No issues but they keep adding unnecessary buttons and stuff to make it increasingly more complicated.

-Chuck

I like the new version of hotmail. I prefer to click on menus rather than hover over it and wait to see if the menu flicks down. The new look is more crisp and simple and is now (in my opinion) better than the other guys. Before i always preferred yahoo mail as i found it more reliable but hotmail (redesigned) has now taken the top spot.

Back