HostWoo Review

BlackCobra

Hey everyone,
I'm going to write a review of a host site that I've been apart of since the early stages of it's launch.
The site is HostWoo and it provides hosting for $1 a month, the hosting is pretty decent and the support does their best to get back to you. I've had to recently upgrade to a larger host lately due to the fact that I own a growing forum board, however, I was running my forum board up to I believe 112 members with an average of 30+ posts per day on their hosting without a problem.

For those whom haven't heard of them, it's only $1 a month so if you have a small site or need to test a site out or something, their link is HostWoo · Unlimited Web Hosting

Please note that I am in no way affiliated with this site and I gain no benefits at all for your signups to the site.

Interesting. I'm with a small host at the moment, which is fine apart from their technical support, which is highly limited. As a result I'm thinking of moving, but want something on a budget. I'll check this out.

Interesting. I'm with a small host at the moment, which is fine apart from their technical support, which is highly limited. As a result I'm thinking of moving, but want something on a budget. I'll check this out.

Hey Chinaren, I'd honestly suggest you try out GoDaddy, setting up could be quite the pain but you'll fall in love with them after some time, it's only $3 after the first month and $6 after that for shared hosting. I'm stating this because HostWoo has started falling, they were an AMAZING host for a few weeks until business picked up, then they started getting spotty geographically and started having quite a bit of downtime.

They aren't that good-of a host. They have regular downtime, they usually don't give a reason for the downtime, and their support can be pretty bad sometimes, their user interface is also a bit weird, it generally bans people or locks them out at random, so you have to contact them to regain access.

Hey everyone,
I'm going to write a review of a host site that I've been apart of since the early stages of it's launch.
The site is HostWoo and it provides hosting for $1 a month, the hosting is pretty decent and the support does their best to get back to you. I've had to recently upgrade to a larger host lately due to the fact that I own a growing forum board, however, I was running my forum board up to I believe 112 members with an average of 30+ posts per day on their hosting without a problem.

For those whom haven't heard of them, it's only $1 a month so if you have a small site or need to test a site out or something, their link is

Please note that I am in no way affiliated with this site and I gain no benefits at all for your signups to the site.

This domain is expire see this link hostwoo.com.
Ipage cheapest web hosting service provider with unlimited hosting and bandwidth.

I recently decided I needed hosting again and I see the owner of hostwoo post how they remade the site and it was ready for business. I thought I would give it another try BUT.... It sucks... Honestly that is the nicest thing I can say at this point.

The site sucks
The support REALLY sucks!

1. I needed the password to my Cpanel, So I made a support ticket I only got one reply after that I never got any other replies! (Not to mention I'm supposed to be able to change my cpanel password myself but the site gives an error)

2. The site is horrible, I always have issues trying to log-in.

I will never recommend this site to anyone. I wish I could get my money back.

Back