hostplax.com vs host4.biz

I vote for host4.biz company.
Their support team is very helpful. Whenever I've had to contact them with wordpress questions, they're always responding so professionally. My website is always up and running without problems.

Why not to give Hostyd shared hosting (zero overselling) a try?
The servers are very fast. Their cPanel is great and easy to use. The way their staffs treat you is amazing.

To everybody I know who has a website, I suggest they give KVChosting shared hosting a try. Keep up with the great job!
It is very hard to find a good and reliable hosting provider. Some web hosts offer a cheaper service, but their results are such that they can destroy your business.

I've switched hosting providers a dozen times, there's nothing wrong with that, so long as you find a host that you like thats whats important, not what anyone else thinks.

You can try Hostnamaste as they offer Cheap Shared Hosting accounts in India, Europe and USA.
Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 5 minutes of posting.

Why not to give Rockhoster.com a try?
When you need support, the cues are short and the guys helping know their stuff and are quick to help (none of the typical e-mail replies, which tend to be rather absent of content). Instead you get knowledgeable real people that are quick to help.

Back