hostingsource vs hosting.uk

Try shared plans from qhoster.com and rockhoster.com as they are full-featured and low cost.
Cheap price, excellent uptime and wonder customer service that relates on a very person level.

I switched from shared to VPS hosting and Hostingsource.com support was really helpful.
They did it for Free and I am glad. Now I have so many privileges on VPS account. And the uptime has been perfect.

Use these hosts - hostingsource.com and hosting.uk - with no hesitations.
The level of commitment to their clients is amazing.

Can also recommend cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting in Germany, Russia, the USA and Switzerland.
They've gained a customer for life! Well, it was recommended by my web design professor because of their 24 hour support and diversity of services. It was super easy.

KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net plans are full-featured and cheap.
hey are very reliable hosting companies. The support staff is professional, the servers are well maintained, and most importantly, the companies take their customers with respect.

Choosing the right kind of web hosting service can be a very daunting task at times as there are some very important Personal or ecommerce web hosting features that you need to make sure of.

They could not get a definite answer from who they hosted with or would take for ever before receiving a response from support. Kvchosting.net is very good professional SSD VPS hosting provider. Wait times for phone support is about what you'd expect - in the five minute range on a busy day. The support team is the USA so that is much appreciated.

The thing that I have been most impressed with during my time with hostingsource.com is their tech customer support.
Their friendly and timely manner aside, this is even more impressive when I have built and administer this site from Canada.

I'll most definitely be giving hostingsource.com my business for a long time. They have fantastic prices on their hosting packages.
The tech support is friendly and reliable, and the features available in the user control panel are nothing short of unbelievable.

Back