hosting with good prices

Baylor

I need your help to order hosting solutions, having done a search I found ifastnet.com and integralhost.net - their hosting services are quite good for my needs.
Do you know anything about them? What host is best to choose? Any other names to recommend?

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.

If you need to find reliable hosting company which can host your websites and make them always online when they're supposed to be, don't make your job more difficult, I will help you with pleasure.
My daughter recommended me to place my site at Jumpline.com and I did it a year ago. If you log on to their site you get an ad page before you get to the page you want but there is always a continue button and I can live with it for the value. Very reliable.

According to my experience ViUX.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support

QHoster.com is reliable host. Great value for money and many packages to suit individual needs.
The best support team. Quick response, experts on Joomla and Wordpress, very welcoming, very efficient.
They offer easy to use features.

I can say thcservers.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

I was recommended to try asphostportal.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. They stayed with me thru the whole signup and introduction on setting up the site and control panel. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.

I could not comment over web hosts you mentioned. However, It is essential to check their reliability reviews over Internet before you signup with any web hosting provider. I would take the opportunity to suggest you an excellent web host,...AccuWebHosting. AccuWebHosting offers Fully Managed, Highly Secured SSD shared Hosting service Powered by 100 % SSD Drives. All shared hosting plans comes with 99.99 % Up-time guarantee and relentless support with personal touch.

Back