Hosting solutions with Responsive, Friendly Techs?

Tallerose

Thought I found a couple of great VPS hosts after a week of research and got totally hosed in the final hours.
Is this possible... VPS Host (Semi-Managed with affordable Add-on Support): 16GB RAM, cPanel/WHM, Root Access, Responsive, Friendly.
Any info on Profvds.com hosting solutions? Have found them several day ago and thinking to try their service. Can I trust them?

How long has the host been around, it’s beneficial if they have been established for some time, but this doesn’t mean rule out the really new ones but if you are going to choose a newish hoster, ask your self how are you going to feel if your site just disappears and you have no chance of getting it back?

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

I've been with GTHost.com Phoenix vps for a year now after a friend of mine recommended them when I was complaining about my webhost. While they are a bit pricier than the host I was coming from, they have more than earned the extra couple of dollars a month. The OS can be reinstalled at any time in your personal account, it takes 10–15 minutes, you can install it as many times as you like.

Take a look at regvps.com hosting. The support answered all my questions completely and without hesitation.
I paid via paypal, they helped me with everything I needed. Reliability has been 100%. Speed connectivity is pretty fast.
Very Good Experience.

With the right web hosting provider, your business web site can be much easier than you think. There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise. Try to compare these hosts:
1) Hostnamaste.com
2) Rockhoster.com
According to my experience, these hosting providers have been rock solid from the beginning.

Back