Hosting a Wordpress blog ...

Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

No problems whatsoever, although admittedly I have only been with Yourwebsite.com business hosting for 8 months. Great prices, and you get a free trial which I believe to be essential when moving to a new host.

Try accounts from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com as they are Wordpress-friendly, reliable and cheap.
The price-quality ratio is among the best I've met. The server administration dashboard is a very nice and professional, which gives me a great experience. Quick response time! I highly recommend them.

For me, hostmines.com $1 web hosting solutions look great.
I love being able to chat with them 24/7 with almost immediate response. No waiting for a "ticket" to be responded to on most minor issues. I'm very happy with them so far.

You can try Greewebpage.com hosting. It's good cheap hosting. The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place. I haven't experienced any downtime at all so far.

If you have a limited budget, you should go for shared hosting providers, i.e. Hostinger, Bluehost and Hostgator, otherwise, you can go for managed WordPress hosting. I have written an article about WordPress Hosting in India and internationally with global hosting providers, in which you will find the things you have to take care of before choosing a hosting provider.

QHoster.com is the best ever. The support stuff are very committed and offer fast and service and they are available 24/7/365 for assistance. I highly recommend them to anyone.

See, everyone is different from another. The above-listed hosting providers are the best to sign up but here I would recommend you to go with the eUKhost.
The reason behind, it is the No. 1 independent web hosting solution provider with over 18 years’ experience in providing affordable, reliable and high-performance hosting services from SMB's to high organisations worldwide.

Back