Hollywood

luifranc

Almost everybody wants to be in Hollywood. They want the glitz and the glamour but little do they know it’s not really just about that. It’s something deeper and probably scarier. Have you ever dreamed of being in Hollywood?

I have thought about it, and I think it would be nice. Who wouldn't want to be rich and famous? I probably wouldn't want to be an actor though, I'd rather be behind the scenes because I dislike having my life probed by millions of people.

Hey,
I used to think that I really wanted to be an actor in Hollywood, but there were other things I wanted to do more. Now I really enjoy to edit mini-movies for people. You could argue that this is still close to Hollywood, which it is, but I like editing much more than acting.

I haven't really dreamt about it, but I would like to go someday just to check things out. It's not somewhere that I want to live though, because I'm happy where I am.

At some point or the other, yes I did.
I don't say that it is easy, but it is more of a patience thing.
Sometimes, you don't want to wait that bad to get paid for your looks I think, that is why you give up on that thought! ;)

Nope, never. I have no desire to be famous, I can't stand all the fakery and falseness associated with celebrity and I'm not a big fan of US culture, to be honest. I'd happily be rich but the fame? No thanks. Glitz and glamour are just different words for ugly inside and ugly outside, IMHO.

I like the films, though. :cool:

I used to dream about being famous. It doesn't interest me as much now, though. I think I would prefer being a good friend of someone rich. All the benefits of being famous without people constantly wanting to know what you're up to.

It never crossed my mind to be in Hollywood because of the consequences that are attached to actually having a career based on glitz and glamour. I have heard and read many stories about the things people sacrifice or go through in order to make it big...although I must say that the rewards are sky high (if you're lucky). Being in Hollywood for me, is associated with living the fast life.

Back