High Performance Vps Wanted

WWWmaster

Hi All, Having outgrown my existing host, Im looking for the following.
Any recommendations would be appreciated:
US based Unmanaged CentOS VPS
30GB SSD Storage, 4GB RAM, 2 vCPU, 3 IPv4 addresses
Hopefully looking to pay $25/month
Can I trust RegVPS.com vps host? Any reviews, please?
Thanks

Bottom line:
- Excellent stability for a site once it's up
- Excellent customer service
- Reasonably priced
- Offers templates
RegVPS.com service is cheap with lots of great features.
Very good web hosting.

One thing I must say about RegVPS.com linux vps hosting is that they have excellent customer service.
When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously. You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.

VPS accounts from coinshosting.com and libertyvps.net are worth trying.
Their servers are fast, modern, up to date, feature-packed and as I said above, 100% reliable.

Have a look at VPS accounts from reliable hosting providers: libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com.
I've been having issues with many providers until I found these ones.
First great surprise : Everything you see on their website is true, real, not sugarcoated.
Second great surprise : Their customer support is incredibly efficient.
And third great surprise : The websites load fast, and are reliable.
I would definitely recommend.

Performance factors like CPU, RAM, and storage type should be given top priority when choosing a VPS server. Select an intuitive control panel and make sure there are alternatives for scaling up for future expansion. For a dependable online presence, confirm with the hosting provider about bandwidth restrictions and uptime guarantees.

I can't say anything about hosting on Regvps.com, as I don't cooperate with them, but I just went to their website and 20 GB SSD for $12...
I've seen other hosts offer more disk space and NVMe type for that price, which is several times better than SSD!
I'm currently using an NVMe server that gives me 100 GB of disk space, 4 RAM and 2 CPUs for $12 at hostpro.com.
I like their high-quality servers, fast and always available technical support, and especially the availability of daily backups. You can't imagine how often this saves me!
So, if you want much more profitable and high-quality servers, you can contact these guys directly via chat for help in choosing a service.

Back