help with hosting choice

Monty

Hello. I require assistance with choice a host for my various websites.
I have found realitsolution.com which price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.
Are they good for performing hosting solutions? What do you know about them?

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.

I suggest you to do research on their services with the help of customer review websites. I have had a good run dealing with realitsolution.com. They are reputable company which plans are cheap and stable, they have nice offer - 40% off on annual purchase with coupon Boishakh1423.

I can say quality hosting services from realitsolution.com are able to satisfy the needs of any discriminating webmaster. You will always receive quick responses from the staff and solid servers.

Hello,

First you should figure out your requirmnet that what are the basic requirmnet of yours,if realitsolution.com is fullfill your requirmnet than go through it,but as per my experience i suggest you bluehost and hostgator.I'm using hostgator from last three years there is no problem in it.

It provide 24*7 customer support to customer,100% uptime of website and most important thing is that plan is also reliable ,so go through it and check both of hosting.

Best of Luck.

looks pretty good. Check their review and customers feedback. Check even their competitors reviews. I have check VPS9 Netwokrs, they have reasonable price. Check with support team and give it a try.

I don't have any idea about Realitsolution but I would love to recommend you to look once into ZNetLive's services. They have quality web hosting services in reasonable prices. If you're searching for shared hosting, you'll get a free domain name there with other VAS at no extra cost!

Back