Help to seo my site

Mutbaha

I am new in SEO. I already make a website that is bocce ball Game related site. I want make it popular. I want to to do a very good SEO for my site. So i need help from SEO expert . Please help how can i do a best SEO for my site and which system will be best for me. And i want to do only white hat SEO which is legal. I hope i will get help from here soon. Thank you.

Hi, Mutbaha. There are different types of SEO experts. It only depends on the type services you will be needing. There are SEO experts who are just consultants. They are the ones who can perform website SEO check, analyze what your business/website needs, make and plan for the strategies that you need to execute and help you achieve your targets. They can adjust based on the budget you have. SEO firms or professionals on the other hand will all executive everything for you. Meaning, they will do all the jobs for you and service fees are a bit higher than consultants. You can check in this website some of the benefits of SEO consultation and other marketing strategies that you may want to consider for you site. Meantime, what I can suggest is to reach out with different websites and ask if you can do guest posting. Just make sure that you only consider the ones that are relevant to your content.

Here an exemple:
No 1 Android App to protect privacy! Lock up your Facebook, WhatsApp, Clash of Clans, Messenger, Gallery and other important apps which may leak your privacy with LEO Privacy. And it can also protect your privacy by hiding images and videos.

But we must do white SEO !

content marketing is the great strategy for any online marketer. your contents plays a significant role in building your reputation amongst the society as well as business groups.it does not matter on which platform you are doing marketing. but you should never neglect single point.; which may affect your business. whatever you do please do it via expert SEO consultant. that is what i personally feel is.

* Content is the king of all blog and websites.Hence be sure with what you post.Do not mislead your followers.Be clear and give precise explanation.
* Include keywords/topics that is popularly searched for....it should be related to what you are posting
* Create a sitemap
* Take proper SEO and other marketing measures
* Submit in search engines and directories.
Service providers like Tucktail.com provide Search Engine Visibility Service through which they help the user to get the desired pagerank.

Back