Video sharing
Image Sharing
Audio Sharing
Product Submission
News Submission
Product Review Submission
Or buy backlinks from SEOclerks.

Hello Folks,
Directory, Social Bookmarking are still useful for link building?
What is the latest trend in SEO 2015?
If you want to stay up-to-date with the latest SEO updates then I suggest that you spend most of your time reading blogs on MOZ and searchengineland, than posting invaluable questions here in the forum. Believe me, it is going to be worth of your time. You'll never know you might find information you can apply to improve your SEO services.

Directory submission and social bookmarking can still be beneficial but consider quality submissions over quantity. It will pass on more benefits. If site is submitted to low quality spammy directories, it will backfire.

Hello Folks,

Directory, Social Bookmarking are still useful for link building?
What is the latest trend in SEO 2015?

For most part directories are dead, apart from a few may be, as far as Social Bookmarking we don't use them properly. Social Bookmarking sites can give great results and work magic if they are used effectively. To start with they are not the place to build links, but traffic. And that means you are supposed to share links to blogs, videos and more instead of your website's home page or other sales pages.

If used perfectly they can bring in great amount of traffic and engagement to your blog or video channel, which will eventually help in winning free links when people share your content.

I wouldn't waste time on directories and social bookmarking. Regular high quality content creating, guest blogging, quality, no-spam forum, Q&A sites and blog posting, are much more effective. Instead, I would consider video blogging and creating a channel on YouTube, as well as more social networking.

Back