Have you ever promoted a post on Facebook?

dconklin

It seems now that if you add a status update on your Facebook page with a link that it doesn't always get seen by that many of your fans. At least that is what I noticed with mine. If I post a status without a link it reaches more people then if it has a link. I am wondering if it has to do with the promote your post feature that Facebook started and it is their way of trying to get us to pay to promote.

Have you ever paid to promote your page's posts on Facebook? If so how much did it cost and did it seem to be worth it?

Yes, it's all apart of Facebook's plan to show that it can make money. I don't have a problem with a company making money, it's how Facebook is going about it. I have never paid to promote my post though. I hope someone who has done it responds to this thread.

I've promoted posts several times on FaceBook. I think it's really worth the money, especially if your post may bring you in some money from a ton of traffic.

I've promoted posts several times on FaceBook. I think it's really worth the money, especially if your post may bring you in some money from a ton of traffic.
The problem for me tho is that I am not selling anything on my blogs. I mean sometimes I sell advertising and stuff like that, but I don't promote things for the most part and I don't have my own products. That is why I am frustrated they are doing this to us. How much does it cost per post or does it vary?

The problem for me tho is that I am not selling anything on my blogs. I mean sometimes I sell advertising and stuff like that, but I don't promote things
for the most part and I don't have my own products. That is why I am frustrated they are doing this to us. How much does it cost per post or does it vary?
Yes, the cost depends on the services or products' category, it vary from one category to another one.

Yes i promote a Facebook post.It all a part of Facebook and the post are good to deliver a important information to everyone...

Back