Have Anybody Tried Priceline Com Affiliate Program

jjmuskinv

Can some body suggest a good travel affiliate program for a travel website getting more than 100 visitors per day. I am thinking of trying priceline affiliate program but the last time i checked their agreement they were offering very low commission per sale. In fact if i remember correctly they were offering some thing like couple of dollars per sale which seems very low to me.

I am double minded if i should be implementing price-line affiliate program on my website or should i go with other merchants like Travelocity etc. Please comment if you know any thing about price line commission structure or if you have ever worked with Priceline.com as an affiliate.

Priceline Affiliate Program Acceptance
I also wanted to promote and use price line affiliate program on my website but priceline did not accepted my application as an affiliate. Perhaps the reason was that the number of visitors were low and they only allow large websites to show their banners or whatever other promotion materials.

Travel Affiliate Program

I have not tried Price Line Affiliate program because my site niche is health and this one is related to Travel niche.
I have heard a lot about Expedia that has Travel niche and it has a good Affiliate program for webmasters.

Can some body suggest a good travel affiliate program for a travel website getting more than 100 visitors per day. I am thinking of trying priceline affiliate program but the last time i checked their agreement they were offering very low commission per sale. In fact if i remember correctly they were offering some thing like couple of dollars per sale which seems very low to me.

I am double minded if i should be implementing price-line affiliate program on my website or should i go with other merchants like Travelocity etc. Please comment if you know any thing about price line commission structure or if you have ever worked with Priceline.com as an affiliate.

Is their affiliate program offered through CJ?

Last edited:
Back