Hard work or Smart work ?

kilato

Which student are you? Hard working or a student who works smartly and do his/ her work to the best.
Which one is the best ? Hard work or Smart work ?

Hello all newbies, how are you all. I am Prince Charming. Nice to meet you. I am an Artist. I love to meet new people as well as making new friends. I like to watch new Hollywood Movies as well as Bollywood Movies and want to know about them. I'm also making a Website for this task and i will share it with all of you after making it properly. So if you really want to know my thinking about Hard work or Smart work, then i will tell you that i prefer always Hard work. If we all get used to it pulses, so we can not die hungry in life. So doing Hard work in your life to all of you, as more as possible.

when I was a student, I started off as the hard work type. I sort of like bloomed later and was able to properly optimize the functions of my brain (hehehe), and I started to do more smart work. It would be nice to have both, but I'd prefer more smart work than hard work. I learned from my superior that it is worth it to do smart work so as not to waste time and energy on things that are not necessary. I think I got his point.

Back