Hair loss causes

Hina Kumari

Hair loss occurs everyday when we comb our hairs in the morning. Around 100 to 150 hairs are broken from our head and this is a normal condition. Excessive hair loss beyond this limit would be harmful for our locks. There are many causes of hair loss.
  1. Hypothyroidism
  2. Anemia
  3. Stress
  4. Pull on hairs (Traction Alopecia)
  5. Genetics
  6. DHT
  7. Child birth in ladies
  8. Skin infection and
  9. Lifestyle
If the hair loss or baldness is developed by GHT formation in hair follicles, or through genetics then it could not be reversible easily. Some hair loss medicines work for it but they do not show good results for all patients of the disorder. Such patients are treated by hair transplant surgeries in India at Walia Hospital Ludhiana.

"Chemotherapy" is one other reason to loss your hair.Some of the drugs used to beat back cancer unfortunately can also cause your hair to fall out. “Chemotherapy is like a nuclear bomb,” says Glashofer. “It destroys rapidly dividing cells. That means cancer cells, but also rapidly dividing cells like hair.”

"Chemotherapy" is one other reason to loss your hair.Some of the drugs used to beat back cancer unfortunately can also cause your hair to fall out. “Chemotherapy is like a nuclear bomb,” says Glashofer. “It destroys rapidly dividing cells. That means cancer cells, but also rapidly dividing cells like hair.”

Yes, you are right but Chemotherapy is a type of medicinal side effect of hair loss. Some medicines also cause hair loss but it is not a natural hair loss.

thanks for sharing this information.
I think Biggest cause of hair fall is poor diet.
Take good vitamins and protein. That is really important for our hair.

What about some good and trusted treatment for those issues? I am looking for some interesting and working Natural hair growth for men recently, and I am thinking about different solutions. Let me know please if you have any tips or recommendations on such stuff here, thanks!

Back