Green Tea

Michael

Do you all aware about benefits of Green Tea?
Green Tea has amazing benefits for health. Green Tea is helpful for losing weight, prevents heart diseases, reduce Cancer risk and contains good anti-oxidants for good health.

I drink green tea on a daily or try to because it helps me metabolism and makes it faster. Green tea tastes so good with a lot of ice. Iced tea is also one of my favorites. I think drinking tea and coffee gives your body the maximum heath benefits and all.

Not really a big fan of Green tea, usually drink lemon tea.
But I think I'm going to start drinking green with all those benefits..

The smell of green tea reminds me of a camping holiday with my mates sweaty feet.... not just his feet ... they were still attached to him :rolleyes:

I take green tea supplements as it has a Cox-2 inhibitor in it which helps reduce swelling, good for arthritis.

The smell of green tea reminds me of a camping holiday with my mates sweaty feet.... not just his feet ... they were still attached to him :rolleyes:

I take green tea supplements as it has a Cox-2 inhibitor in it which helps reduce swelling, good for arthritis.
How much do you pay for the supplements though?

I wasn't aware of the benefits of green tea actually. I usually just drink regular, or coffee. Much more often the latter, because it tastes better to me.

I have been taking green tea religiously within 30 minutes after each meal. I find that it helps my metabolism and keeps me alert. I am not a heavy coffee drinker so the perk up benefits of green tea, I believe keeps me on my toes. It is important however to take enough water - the usual 8 glasses a day at the very least, to keep yourself hydrated as I find myself constipated if I do not take enough water with my green tea ration.

I am also drinking green tea daily because its taste. I prefer green tea to coffee and all other teas. It wakes me up and as you know drinking green tea is one of the easiest ways to rev up your metabolism! :)

I drink green tea as well as all other types of tea and coffee too. When you don't drink fizzy drinks, alcohol and other fashionable drinks, different types of tea are good for having a variety of flavours.

Not really a big fan of Green tea, usually drink lemon tea.
But I think I'm going to start drinking green with all those benefits..

Try green tea with lemon

Love green tea it is the only tea that I drink and my whole family drinks it as well it helps with your over all mind set and tranquility.

I'm not really familiar with all of the benefits of green tea, nor do I know if I should believe them at all. I'd have to do some personal research just to be sure, but I sure do love drinking it. From just tasting it, you already know that there are some definite benefits to it. And I even drink more of it when I'm sick with the flu and it sure helps me get past that a lot faster. So I do believe that green tea is very good for the body, I'd even recommend it over coffee.

I also try to quench my thirst with tea, as much as possible. I'm a huge Peace Tea fan. They're basically Arizona, but no high fructose corn syrup and I believe some other, different ingredients.

I drink green tea as well as all other types of tea and coffee too. When you don't drink fizzy drinks, alcohol and other fashionable drinks, different types of tea are good for having a variety of flavours.

Try green tea with lemon
Green tea with honey is also pretty good. I try that all the time. It also boasts your metabolism.

Wow, is that why Dr. Oz recommends green tea often. I am going to have to start drinking green tea. I was not aware of the benefits. Thank you for bringing them up.

Do you all aware about benefits of Green Tea?
Green Tea has amazing benefits for health. Green Tea is helpful for losing weight, prevents heart diseases, reduce Cancer risk and contains good anti-oxidants for good health.

Anyway, healthy but must to be very careful, never more than suggested dose or to be used more time than is suggested.

This was the first time am hearing about such thing if it is true then i will change my self to green tea for sure

Back