Great plugin for ads on your Wordpress site

dconklin

I have been browsing through a lot of the plugins on Wordpress and a little while ago I came across one for adding ads to your site. It is called WP125 and it allows you to add 125x125 ads on your site and it will automatically take care of keeping track of the time period you allow the ad up. If they paid for 30 days you then add their ad for 30 days and WP125 automatically takes it down when the time is up. You can also display your own ads when nobody is advertising or you can keep it as the "advertise here" block so people know you are open for advertising.

There may be others out there, I am still learning about all the Wordpress plugins, but I really like this one!

I have always used Ad Injection, it places your ads in a number of positions not only in the posts put also in the sidebar via widgets as well. Well worth checking out.

Yes, I use that, too. Ad Injection puts the ads in places even where there are no boxes for widgets, like in the post itself. You can choose, if I remember rightly, where to put the ad in the post, like at the beginning, middle or the end.

I have always used Ad Injection, it places your ads in a number of positions not only in the posts put also in the sidebar via widgets as well. Well worth checking out.

I think we mean different ads. Do you mean ads like Adsense (for example not just Adsense) where it is through a third party? WP125 is something that you see on sites with the "advertise here" and there is a 125x125 box you can buy. It is only designed for selling advertising directly to the advertiser. The only ads displayed are ones that advertisers would buy from me directly - no third party ads.

I think we mean different ads. Do you mean ads like Adsense (for example not just Adsense) where it is through a third party? WP125 is something that you see on sites with the "advertise here" and there is a 125x125 box you can buy. It is only designed for selling advertising directly to the advertiser. The only ads displayed are ones that advertisers would buy from me directly - no third party ads.

Ah yes, sorry, for that I use OIO Publisher which is a premium plugin. :)

Back