Grease Monkey Prices Question

tofow

Hi everyone,

I’m looking into getting some maintenance done at Grease Monkey and was wondering about their pricing. I’ve heard mixed reviews regarding their costs, with some saying it’s quite reasonable while others claim it’s on the higher side.

Can anyone share their recent experiences or give a rough estimate of what to expect for a standard oil change and basic services? I’m trying to budget for a few upcoming maintenance needs and would appreciate any insights or advice you can offer.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi there,

I recently had some work done at Grease Monkey, and I can offer a bit of insight. For a standard oil change, prices typically range from $30 to $60, depending on the type of oil and any promotions they might have. In my experience, Grease Monkey prices for basic services like tire rotation or fluid checks are usually an additional cost but can often be bundled with the oil change for a discount. It’s worth checking if they have any current specials or loyalty programs, which can help lower the overall cost. I found their prices to be fair, especially with the convenience and quick service.

Back