Google Sandbox Effect

I have recently made a website and this website consists of mainly articles and is made using word press blogging software. A lot of content have been added to this website but the website is still not ranking well in any search query in Google. A similar website in the same industry as my website is is ranking very high in search engines for most of the queries and this website has very less content and is designed poorly. I am concerned why my website is not ranking high in search engines and is this due to Google sandbox effect which is creating this problem.

If this is sandbox effect indeed than can any body tell me when will this finish and my website will be ranking well in search engines. Also tell me if there is any tool or utility out there which can tell if the website in question is experiencing from sandbox effect or no.

Google Sandbox is generally used for websites which are newly launched and then arouse the suspicion of Google, usually by adding a large amount of new content in a very short period of time. This appears to Google as spam; and the Sandbox is essentially a spam filter which watches for suspicious activity, reasoning that a site which adds enormous numbers of new posts, pages and content instantly is probably filling itself with duplicate content or engaging in search engine spamming.

Effect of sandbox -
When your site is put into the Google Sandbox, your site is still indexed and crawled, but you will be set aside when it comes to actual Google searches. Until you make it out of the Sandbox, you won't show up in Google's search results.

The Google Sandbox Effect is a theory used to explain why newly-registered domains or domains with frequent ownership changes rank poorly in Google Search Engine Results Pages (SERPS). In other words new websites are put into a “sandbox” or a holding area and have their search ratings on hold until they can prove worthy of ranking.

Google sandbox is the condition in which the website is penalised due to to violation the rules and regulations or for using black hat techniques for promotion then the ranking and traffic to the site decreases. In this condition the content is to be rewrite and indexed again.

Google Sandbox is generally used for websites which are newly launched and then arouse the suspicion of Google, usually by adding a large amount of new content in a very short period of time. This appears to Google as spam; and the Sandbox is essentially a spam filter which watches for suspicious activity, reasoning that a site which adds enormous numbers of new posts, pages and content instantly is probably filling itself with duplicate content or engaging in search engine spamming.

Effect of sandbox -
When your site is put into the Google Sandbox, your site is still indexed and crawled, but you will be set aside when it comes to actual Google searches. Until you make it out of the Sandbox, you won't show up in Google's search results.

Thank you for sharing. I also am having this problem

Back