Google Panda

Michael

Google has refreshed 25th Panda update on 20 February, 2013. Google refresh Panda update in less than one month of 24th Panda update on 22 January, 2013 that affected 1.3% search queries.

Hmm, that must explain the tedious Google Dancing on my website! I hope there aren't any severe changes to the ranking algorithm that might hurt my website's ranking...

Google Panda is a change to Google's search results ranking algorithm that was first released in Feb. 2011. The change aimed to lower the rank of "low-quality sites" or "thin sites", and return higher-quality sites near the top of the search results.

Google Panda is a change to Google's search results ranking algorithm that was first released in February 2011. The change aimed to lower the rank of "low-quality sites" or "thin sites", and return higher-quality sites near the top of the search results.

Google has refreshed 25th Panda update on 20 February, 2013. Google refresh Panda update in less than one month of 24th Panda update on 22 January, 2013 that affected 1.3% search queries.

Google Panda is one of the names of Google algorithm, it had been released first in February 2011. It improves the website's keyword ranking those are high-quality back links and had fallen down the website's keywords with low-quality back links.

The very first Google Panda update, dubbed as the Farmer update, was released on February 24, 2011. This update marked the biggest change Google had ever made in its search algorithm, and this update decreased the traffic of websites by as much as 80 percent.

Back