Google Page Rank Update 2013

Matt Cutts has confirmed that Google Pagerank won't be updated this year, and they are evaluating whether threr will be an update to PageRank next year. This does not bode well for the future of Pagerank, but my guess is that they are working on a replacement.

Matt Cutts has confirmed that Google Pagerank won't be updated this year, and they are evaluating whether threr will be an update to PageRank next year. This does not bode well for the future of Pagerank, but my guess is that they are working on a replacement.

Yeah this is what I heard too, on Twitter I think he mentioned it. Hopefully this does mean there is an update next year though, and it's not just the end of PageRank. I can understand why getting rid of PageRank would be good but I also like to see the number going up ;)

As a matt said, i think google will stutdown the page rank in coming year, because today page rank is not a big value in SEO. And page rank is not updates form last 9 months. That's why, google is aslo thinking to shutdown the page rank and may be create new tool to check the website popularity.

Back