Good shared hosts with no overselling ? Any advice?

Russenberg

Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
- 25 GBS of hard disk, Linux
- 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed,
- host for pictures, videos
I would like to know your views on Bullten.com and also Digitalserver.com.mx web hosting plans? Any info about them?
Alternatives?

It's a very appreciated strength of our business and this is thanks to Bullten.com shared hosting. The goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

Excellent webhosting provider: uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers!
I highly recommend Bullten.com web host for hosting forum discussion boards. I added a busy phpBB forum. Since then, I've upgraded my hosting package and began hosting the video and other multimedia content.

I'd recommend you qhoster.com.
They are one of the best for shared hosting. They have a lot of good platforms and server locations and I'm sure you will be able to get a good plan with them.

I've been with digitalserver.com.mx Mexico web hosting for over 6 months now and their service is excellent. My page is up all the time, fast downloads, they answered a few questions I had promptly. Highly recommended. The customer service has been excellent, response times varying from 5-30 minutes.

Back