Good Free Web Hosting Companies

newUser22

What are good free web hosting companies that you have signed up for and used already? I know of 100webspace.com and 000webhost.com, but are there others? I would not want free as in free after applying coupons or rebates, but free as in the actual charge is $0 per month. Thanks.

I have once tried x10hosting back when I was just starting, I seem to like what their hosting and my site is never been down. The catch however is that you will need to participate in their forum to have free hosting from them. There are just few things that I complain about it since I installed wordpress blog with them, the wordpress script in their fantastico is outdated and that I have to manually update it myself from 2.8 to 3 version. But over all, they hosting is good.

I have once tried x10hosting back when I was just starting, I seem to like what their hosting and my site is never been down. The catch however is that you will need to participate in their forum to have free hosting from them. There are just few things that I complain about it since I installed wordpress blog with them, the wordpress script in their fantastico is outdated and that I have to manually update it myself from 2.8 to 3 version. But over all, they hosting is good.

I honestly can't state any "good" free hosts, because in my opinion, they're all crap. I can give you a suggestion to a web host that's only $1/monthly without any codes that's pretty good though, the only issue with them right now is that they're in the middle of server migrations to fix site loading speeds.

Hosting companies offering $1 is the worst though, they might just give their hosting for free. I have been in a company worth $75 a year and their services is nothing unlike the ones from free hosting and at least these Free hosting claim they give it for free.I've seen hosting companies with just $1 a month, there are tons of them yet they are never different to those who sells unlimited file and bandwidth but when you do upload around 500, they'll complain about it while thier support takes forever to respond.

So its better to go for free. If you have however budget for it, then go for those popular reliable ones. I'm into fatcow and seem their support are the best. Can't say they're the worst but surely they help me configure my codes and files after a ticket.

Hosting companies offering $1 is the worst though, they might just give their hosting for free. I have been in a company worth $75 a year and their services is nothing unlike the ones from free hosting and at least these Free hosting claim they give it for free.I've seen hosting companies with just $1 a month, there are tons of them yet they are never different to those who sells unlimited file and bandwidth but when you do upload around 500, they'll complain about it while thier support takes forever to respond.

So its better to go for free. If you have however budget for it, then go for those popular reliable ones. I'm into fatcow and seem their support are the best. Can't say they're the worst but surely they help me configure my codes and files after a ticket.

I honestly can say that this free host is 150% better than any FREE host that I've ever used, however there are reports that they can be slow with their tickets but they respond quickly if you have the owners Skype! They actually even have an up-time guarantee as well, so you get free days for any day that the site is offline, it so happens this guarantee also covers a few other things, during their migration that they're performing right now, they've announced that they're giving approx. 30 webhosting account a free month due to the fact that all the sites are running a bit slow at the moment.

I have used Freehostia in the past. It's free with no ads. I never had any problems with the service. I only used them for testing. I would never use them for my authority blog or money sites.

I haven't used free hosting for a while but here is list of companies which offer free service:
Biz.nf, Free Hosting EU, AwardSpace.net, Biz.ly, FreeHostia.com, Wix.com, ByetHost.com, x10Hosting.com, Yola.com, Webs.com.

Hopefully you will find the best from my list :)

Hi,newUser22
I must say that am not using the free hosting provider ,because free hosting provider are not safe and more over they may decrease the reliability of your site.And by using a free hosting you may face some problems like low space and much more.So better you can go for the cheap hosting package and if you are interested in cheap hosting service then visit the site 9CubeHosting.com .As they are providing the hosting service at low cost with unlimited space and bandwidth.And here they are providing with 99.9% server up time with 24/7 customer service and support.

There are plenty of free web hosting companies. But they all have limitations and also they want you to put their ad on your home page or all your web pages. The only good free hosting company is 000webhost.com who have good features present in their hosting account and also who don't put any ads on your website.

I have checked this post and the one which I like the most is 000webhost as they are best providers and they also don't put any ad on your website so it is good to go with them. Also they have good up-time which every person needs, So that is also a plus point for a person who want to get free web hosting at no cost. Also you can add your own domain too.

You won't find a web host worth keeping around for free. As soon as you start using a good amount of server resources (in other words, as soon as you actually start getting decent traffic) they're going to shut you down and force you to sign up with someone else. And if you didn't know, switching hosts is a real hassle.

Back