good cloud hosting

Monty

Can anyone point me a good place where I will be able to order cloud web hosting plan?
My requirements are 20GB of disk space, 300GB of bandwidth. One of my friends suggested me to choose ViUX.com. Is it reliable host? Any experiences?
What other cloud web hosts can you recommend me to look at?

You can check out their reviews and customer feedback in various web hosting forums and review sections. Hosting reviews will help to know more about the reliability and stability of various web hosts and their services.

I'd like to say that CoreSpace.com would be good to get cloud hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

I recommend you to rely on ViUX.com hosting without any doubts. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!

I find ViUX.com to be a reliable cloud webhost with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.

Thanks for your replies. Now I see that ViUX.com is trustworthy hosting provider with high available support and featured plans

Hello, To get the good cloud hosting you should check the online reputations of the few top cloud hosting providers and to get the plan in cheap or affordable prices you can ask for the discounts.

Thanks!

all data backup

Back