Get traffic into your website

bryandinh

Hey guys, I m being an affiliater. But I wanna ask you how many way can you get traffic into your website ?
How to do it ?

Website traffic can be increased by various on page and off page activities. Various link building techniques such as guest posting, article submission, social bookmarks and classified ads help to generate good traffic. Social media optimization also helps to generate good traffic.

Just google "how to get website visitors" and you'll get SO MUCH gold! Good luck!

Last edited:
Amazing app.leo privacy. If you have pictures you want to keep hidden to others but not you, this app is you want. Being a father, it works wonderfully, by being able to keep my private adult life away from my children! I like this app because of its functions and great security for hide pics and videos.

1. Optimize your web site for Google
2. Don’t forget about Yahoo and Bing
3. Add your web site to the Chrome web store
4. Create a mobile version of your web site
5. Create an Android native app and publish it to the Google Play Store
6. Create an android app and publish to the Amazon store
7. Guest post on high traffic web sites
8. Keep your content fresh
9. Engage with Social media (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Stumbleupon, YouTube, LinkedIn)
10. Post a presentation on slideshare.net

Hi all
According to me, a successful websites and blogs generate leads and increases in web traffic through quality content, you can refer some below tips
Write optimized and unique content.
Share your blog on social sites, relevant groups, communities etc.
prefer interlinking in each blog.
Create infographic and share that in image sharing sites

Back