Get keyword ranking in 2 months

You have to do all the off-page and on-page seo techniques to get your keyword in 2-month.

Ranking the keywords is depend on the competition of the keyword. In on page use keywords in content, meta tags and alt attributes are important. In off page building links from high pr sites from same niche is very important.

It can be little hard but don't think it is impossible. You can go for competitor analysis which can make your work easier. At a same time, you can also analyze your clients website so that you can understand how much time it can take to achieve required results.

Yes, it is possible to get the top rank for the keywords in Google search engine within 2 months. But for that you have to know about the keen aspects of some Off page SEO tasks which are of high importance. Like guest posting, Forum posting, QnA, PBN, Infographic creation, Press Release etc. could help an individual to attract a huge number of online visitors towards a particular business easily.

1. 1- Do social bookmarking on regular basis and post about your website on regular basis and enhance your friend circle.
2- Do business listing
3- Post comments on blogs.
4 - Participate in forums
5 - Participate in question answer sites to collect trusted links.
6- You can also hire an expert from SEOclerks.

Hello Folks,

I recently got a client for SEO, asking me keyword ranking in 2 months. I told him, not possible but he insist me for that.

Please guys help me out of this with your valuable suggestion.

You offer SEO services yet you can't tell your client how SEO works?
I don't think you can deliver good SEO, if you don't know the work-around.

Hello Folks,

I recently got a client for SEO, asking me keyword ranking in 2 months. I told him, not possible but he insist me for that.

Please guys help me out of this with your valuable suggestion.

I would never accept an SEO order with a two month dead line. Try to convince him of the potential danger of spamming in haste, tell him that "You don't want to cheat him for money, by accepting it and ruining his web presence". It all depends on your verbal and sales skills, make him understand your skills and expertise, then he will surely listen to you.

But if he insists on results with in just 2 months, then dump him and look for better clients. Because it will never be possible to rank a website with in 2 month (using ethical means), and could add a bad point to your experience if you accept it.

keyword ranking many way like check first of all domain penlized or not y Google then check web analytics's report after check full website report check the completed knowledge of seo.

Fastmailsender

Back