Genesis Framework?

I would like to know more about this as well. I was doing an evaluation of all these frameworks last year but I could not find very many demos of how it works behind the scenes - even though supposedly it's one of the more widely used ones.

From what I could gather trying to read between the lines in people's reviews of it, I got the impression it was more limited than some of the others such as Pagelines or Headway. What little I could find about it on Youtube, the video authors showed themselves making minor chages to things like font colors and border colors and simple stuff like that. I didn't see them making any big changes to the overall site architecture and layout. Also, the sales materials seemed to put more emphasis on the child themes for sale to use with it - which gave me the impression that it wasn't quite as drag and drop as others.

I'm also using it to power all of my websites. It's very customizable, easy to work with, and very 'clean'. Great for SEO purposes as well, as its page load times are phenomenal and of course, it's mobile responsive.

I highly recommend it, it's a great investment!

yes, of couse

you refer this:

If you want a quality WordPress theme framework, the Genesis framework is one of the best, and most widely supported frameworks available. It is packed with advantages that are essential for any business to get their web presence up and running in no time. Also, it takes the worry out of maintenance issues that are common with some WordPress sites. If you want a well-structured framework that takes the hassle out of web design and SEO, the Genesis Framework is an excellent choice

Back