Game anyone?

tomcrmr

Banned
Hi friends,

Please mention your favorite game so far, either online, or over a console. Also quote the very reason.:eek:

Not sure if this qualifies...my favorite game so far has been (after all the ones I;ve tried) is still Super Mario Brothers. I find its pace, accompanying music and content entertaining. It may be easy to finish and altogether simple, but it never fails to do the trick of relaxing me all the time.

I actually have a lot of favorites. I like shooting games, so GTA and Black Ops. I like RPGs, so Skyrim and Fallout. Racing games, so Gran Turismo. Platformers, so Uncharted and Ratchet & Clank. I like Heavy Rain too, that game was amazing. I could go on forever, there's so many games I like that I can't possibly pick just one to be my favorite.

Currently I have no favorite game, but I'm really looking forward to SimCity 2013, which is bound to release on March 5th, and then we have Watch Dogs, which is bound to release fall 2013. Can't wait for both games!

Ultima Online is perhaps the best game I've ever played and it's 15 years old so that's saying a lot.

I also like the Modern Warfare line, black ops is my favorite, as well as the Halo series. I've gotten pretty good at FPS games over the past few years and can hold my own which makes them even more fun to play.

Back