Fruit ninja on my windows phone

sweetcorn

I play fruit ninja daily on my windows phone. The application i installed was free but in this app i an unable to exceed a specific limit which has now made the game extremely boring for me. I was wondering to buy the fruit ninja app but is there any other game similar to Fruit ninja which i can play?

I think there's a ripoff called vegetable samurai or something, but fruit ninja has the most customization.

Veggie Samurai is a good alternative to Fruit Ninja. It is very similar to Fruit Ninja, and you basically cut vegetables instead of fruits. There are several modes in the game, as well as many achievements waiting to be unlocked. Food Processing is a bit similar to Fruit Ninja. You basically get food on a processing line, and do specific combos depending on the type of food. If you're looking for an extremely similar game to Fruit Ninja, you would choose Veggie Samurai. If you're looking for something that has the same idea, but want something different, Food Processing is your choice.

All in all though, I personally cannot play a game without some kind of unlockables or achievements and Fruit Ninja is the best when it comes to that aspect of these types of games.

I believe there are a large number of Fruit Ninja type knockoffs in the market. They shouldn't be that hard to find, though they will often try to make it sound you'll be doing nothing close to slashing fruit with your fingers (I'm guessing to avoid a lawsuit or something). However, most of them are not free and are of questionable quality. I haven't purchased any of them but they seem to recieve fairly low ratings.

Back