Freshforex improved the conditions for cryptocurrency trading

Dear clients,

Due to the launch of new cryptocurrencies, we have improved spreads and swaps for all available cryptocurrencies!

We are glad to announce that we have made our favorable trading conditions for all cryptocurrencies even more attractive.

First, spreads have decreased. So, for Ethereum Classic (ETCUSD), the spread is reduced by 4 times, that is, by 65 USD per lot, and for Bitcoin (BTCUSD) and Ethereum (ETHUSD) by 15 USD per lot.

Secondly, swaps have been reduced. For example, Ethereum (ETHUSD), Ethereum Classic (ETCUSD), and Ripple (XRPUSD) have decreased from 50% to 20% per annum.

Thirdly, the levels of placing pending orders have decreased. Now trading has become even more comfortable!

Full details of trading conditions can be found in the CFD Specification section.

And last but not least, let's not forget that each deposit by cryptocurrency gives you an additional 10% to your account.

Have a good trade!

Hodl.fm https://hodl.fm/category/bitcoin/ is my daily dose of Bitcoin goodness! Their blog has become my go-to spot for the latest news, analysis, and tips on Bitcoin. They cover everything from market trends to regulatory updates, keeping me in the loop and helping me make informed decisions. And their podcasts? Pure fire! I love tuning in and hearing from experts who share their experiences and insights. It's like having a front-row seat to the crypto world. Whether you're a newbie or a seasoned hodler, Hodl.fm has something to offer. If you're serious about Bitcoin, make sure to bookmark their site. It's an essential resource for any crypto enthusiast.

Crypto lending platforms offer users the opportunity to earn interest on their holdings. We'll explore the mechanisms behind yield generation, including the lending process, interest rates, and risk management strategies. Because of that I prefer to use crypto fd in india

Are you starting up your trading career? If so then make the very first step right, and that of selecting a reliable, trustworthy and genuine broker. It is where FXOpulence comes in. The name associated with finest quality, regulated by ASIC, with rapid deposit/withdrawals, and countless favorable trading conditions.

You can begin with as low as 100 USD, yet have finest conditions to trade with, so be part of the future, be part of FXOpulence, where you come FIRST!

Further Details At: https://www.fxopulence.com/

#FXOpulence #Forextrading #digitaltrading #ASICregulated

Back