Freelancer vs Elance .com

hisslikesnake

Have few web development projects for which I need a good developer and designer and looking for websites that offer freelancers and programmers. Can some one compare Freelancer vs Elance and tell where to find good people and resources for work. In what respects freelancer is better or Elance . com is better than the other.

I have used both sites in the past and will lean towards elance a bit as I have been using it more lately. I am finding more freelancing jobs on this site than Freelancer.

I haven't tried freelancer or elance but I believe Elance is more popular than Freelancer because there are cases I find elance next to oDesk. However, staying focus only in one area when hiring will tend to lose you great talents and skills. One way that can help you hire for the right person for the job is to look on different areas. It gives you a wide range of talented people you can test for the job. Have you tried looking on other sites like Staff.com, 99designs.com, Guru.com and etc.

I haven't used either Freelancer or Elance personally but if you're after another freelancing website check out oDesk, they're another one which might be good.

I had experienced both - If you're willing to work for $1-2 per hour, these both may be the site for you. However, if you are not living in a third world country and want to make something like and actual living wage, don't bother. SEOClerks.com is the site which should be on top, the best and most reliable freelancing site I've ever seen by far. Also check out their new marketplace i.e. ListingDock.com, excellent platform to showcase your crafted items.

Back