Free templates for websites?

Zelna

Hey guys, do you know any source from where I can get free after effects templates or any normal templates for my website? I found editorsdepot(dot)com pretty useful as it contains hundreds of free templates. I want to know a place which provides better quality templates. Any suggestion?

Hello Bijutoha, thanks for the help. I have found a website which contains hundreds of free as well as premium templates. (editorsdepot.com). It is a great site for after effects templates, sony vegas templates, and cinema 4D templates too.

Hello Bijutoha, thanks for the help. I have found a website which contains hundreds of free as well as premium templates. (editorsdepot.com). It is a great site for after effects templates, sony vegas templates, and cinema 4D templates too.

You are most welcome Zelna.. I'm very happy to see your smile.. Yes this site inspired me to do something in AE.

No cabbages are free in the market. This is an old saying and true.

If you are designing a website means to earn money and to promote your business online. If you invest small amount then you will get professional and awesome content management themes like WordPress, joomla, magento etc with all features like sliders, contact forms etc.,

Free themes are easy to hack and get very limit features. If you really need a free theme then you can visit WordPress official website, you can find good themes under popular category.

I think google have all thing you need, search on google right now :)

Google is an ultimate thing! Thank you for the suggestion. There are hundreds of websites which offer free after effects templates but sometimes we face a hard time finding that 1 website which delivers high quality yet free products.

Back