forum hosting services

Baylor

What host has good conditions for forums like xenforo and vB? I don't know much about IT, so i want to have a hoster, that has a very good support. Also I want to have good prices for what I get.
I heard superfamily-hosting.com offer well-balanced web hosting plans, but still not sure.
Is it reliable web hosting provider?

asphostportal.com is also good for getting reliable hosting for forums. Uptime is good and my sites are running fast and efficiently.
I'd recommend them quite highly if you're looking for professional host for personal or business sites. As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.

I suppose you should look for customer reviews on them. As for me webhostingzone.org is the best option to get hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Services from ifastnet.com and a2hosting.com are good for hosting any forums with.
Plans contain a lot of useful resources for that and their uptime is hgih.
Support is second to none and their SSD technology makes load speed fast.

Sorry but I never heard about your host. I'd like you to go ahead and check out 4Goodhosting. Their hosting features are nearly endless. Pricing they offer is reasonable. When it comes to speed and stability, it is perfect based on my experience. Servers are very fast and always up. Support is 24 hours live and they will respond any of my support questions in few minutes often with full solution.

Just widen your search in order to compare pricing and features with few more providers. Can recommend Vpsnine.com and Libertyvps.com Vps plans.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters. So, take your time to compare them and choose the best.

I know that with superfamily-hosting.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

For forum hosting, I do not recommended to use shared hosting because of every hosting company use CPU limits and your forum website will be suspended If use more then 20% cpu.

Try VPS.

Downtownhost.com is a great low-cost provider. They have unbelievably good support.
Not only is their uptime 99.9% they really have good back end team who are always ready to address my problems.

They offer a coupon "refugee" for customer changing of host, they get the first month with a 99% off.

I am not sure with the web hosting performance or reliability of web host you mentioned. However, you can google for the same and check their reviews at trusted website and forums. I could suggest you AccuWebHosting.com as the excellent Web Hosting provider with highly optimized web server specially for the PHP based CMS such as WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal, vBulletin, XenForo, phpBB etc. Instead of conventional LAMP environment, AccuWebHosting offers Highly optimized Web Hosting environment for PHP based CMS which includes:

CloudLinux as OS :: Reputable, Secure, and High Speed OS
LiteSpeed as Web Server :: #1 Commercial Web Server - 7x Faster
100 % SSD Drives :: Pure SSD Storage Means Insanely Fast Websites

Back