Fiverr?

sdjaxson

I am a member at Fiverr under the name sdjaxson. I have made a few dollars there. I do not like they take a dollar cut of each sale but still I have made a few bucks off my products I probably would not of any where else. So with that said I still like it but would like to know others thoughts on Fiverr. I do see some things they could improve on.

Never used it but it's always interested me. What do you sell on it? I see many selling loads of backlinks, but they must be the worst backlinks for that money.

I actually sell hand knitted necklace scarfs and hand sewn dish towel aprons. They make great gifts for ladies who are into that kind of thing.

Always seemed to be a bit too much effort for the money, especially with so much competition.

Yeah, I agree. It's tough to market yourself out there with thousands of other people offering the same services. Some had been successful though, but for most of us $5 isn't too much.

My experience has been mixed. I've purchased some gigs that were worth the money and others that were a complete waste of effort. I think their support is run by 12 year olds because they don't seem to understand how a real business is run. Trying to explain anything to them is impossible. I recommend you to try SEOClerks.com instead of fiverr, it has a better support, better quality of gigs, and they specialize in SEO. I do beleive that the site has potential with the uniqueness it has over Fiverr which you could say is its nearest competitor.

Fiverr never worked for me. I prefer using SEOClerks.com or ListingDock.com, I have made over $5000 with them. There are so many members that need things and its so easy to make money there. When I check my email everyday, it always says that someone has purchased something from me at SEOClerks. It just seems to good to be true. I make more money on SEOClerks than having my own forum.

SEOClerks looks the same as fiverr but instead of charging a fiver the gigs can cost a lot more. Are the services from this site a lot better than the ones offered at fiverr and if so, what kind of links do they do that is worth that much more?

With fiverr it can be worth a punt, but at seoclerks you expect a much better service.

Back