Favourite bit of tech?

MorgUK

So what's your favourite bit of technology you own? Your TV, computer, phone? Do you have some cool tech in your car?

Mine's my new LG G2 phone, it rocks. Second to that is my PC, but once I get a car I'll put a nice sound system in it, so It will probably be that :)

My favorite technology is my Samsung Note 8.0 tablet, which is the only price of technology I really like. I wouldn't trade it for any other technology.

Probably my iPod Nano. There's something strangely awesome about being able to wear your MP3 player as a watch. Just think about the sentence "I'm going to listen to some music on my watch".

I'm into photography so hands down, my favorite is my Canon 600d camera. My sister gave it to last Christmas as a gift for passing the dreaded Nursing Licensure Exam here in the Philippines. I used to shoot with my Sony point-and-shoot camera, but my sister must have seen that I have an eye for photography that she gave me a DSLR.

I used to do everything from my laptop, so I'd be using emulations of synths- software that sounded like synths that weren’t real, though when you're doing music full time you save up a bit of money and you can go and buy the instruments.
One of my favourite synths is the Juno 106, it’s sat in my studio. It was made in 1984, it’s all completely analogue. It sounds really warm and I try and make my music sound kind of warm. It’s really reliable, really good.
another way is listenning music
giving compatitive examination( eg. Anna University Results 2015 )
chatting

Back