Favourite android app

kai_uk

For all android users - what is your favourite app on your smartphone?

The one i use the most is google maps which is useful even when walking somewhere in unfamiliar territory. I rarely use this one but flashlight is probably my fav as like the concept of turning a phone unto a torch. Best game is plants vs zombies, simple, unique, and fun... much better than angry birds anyway.

NQ Call Blocker and its very useful for me especially when someone who I don't know send me a message or call me. It automatically blocks those unregistered numbers so it wont bother me anymore.

I don't usually download apps for my Android devices unless I really need them. The only app that I have downloaded is the Camera360, which is much better than the camera app that's pre-installed on my Android tablet. Camera360 offers a lot of image tools and lets me to edit my photos the way I want.

It would have to be Feedly. In terms of what I use most, there's Holo Launcher/Locker (great if you have a phone that doesn't run stock Android or have a CyanogenMod port), Omega Statusbar, and ES File Explorer. Swype is also pretty good if you need something for quick typing, or Fleksy for smaller screens.

Nova launcher and UCCW are amazing. They aren't exactly "must have"s, but it's nice to have the option to customize your device a little bit. Omega Statusbar (when it isn't crashing) is great too.

NQ Call Blocker sounds like a useful app. Get too many cold callers which is like spam in your inbox. Camera360 sounds interesting, i might look into that one. Never heard of the others so don't know what they do. Some further into perhaps?

Back