Facebook

You can go for both, but if you are new and have very less likes , then I'll suggest you to go for paid likes, it won't cost you much and u'll get many likes in just few bucks. Try sites like SEoclerks for this.

I really appreciate facebook ads, it's very well suited to target members and increase sales conversion on my website, really good tool for promotion :)

Today, social media is very important and the presence in them for someone who even is only a little associated with Internet business, it's necessarily!! And when it comes to advertising on Facebook for me now it's the most effective form of promotion in Web.

Caruna Spa and Wellness Center (carunaspa.com) is located in Miami, FL. It is near by Brickell and downtown Miami. We offer variety of services including facials, cellulite and body contouring, laser hair removal, massages, manicure and pedicure and more. Call us for an appointment today 305.424.9338

This is what your answer for given thread. Don't know why you guys all the time feel great to spread the spam every where...

Hi. Real likes drives real traffic. If you have real liker, all you have to do is to manage postings and interact with your likes. Share, likes, comments will come naturally while fake likes will give you almost no page interaction at all.

Back